Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ohio State Waterproofing Customer Thank You Letter

To Whom It May Concern:

The foreman and his crew were such a delight to work with. He was my saving grace through this whole experience. It’s a bit overwhelming seeing your floors jack hammered up, carpet pulled up, molding come off and dust flying. He was always asking if I had any questions, which I always did, and he answered professionally and with a smile. He even spoke to the crew in that same manner. They are all a great asset to the company.

The crew was conscious of my home and yard which is always appreciated. What can I say about the clean up….wow! For a crew of guys, no pun intended, they know how to clean up after themselves and I thank you.

A Satisfied Customer,
T.M.

www.OhioStateWaterproofing.com
800-800-9818