Friday, May 27, 2011

Ohio State Waterproofing Customer Thank You Letter

To Whom It May Concern:

Over the past fifteen years, my basement has had a water problem. Not concentrated in one particular area, but throughout the entire basement.

This past year, I made several inquiries throughout the area in the field of waterproofing. After interviewing four potential contractors, I decided to hire Ohio State Waterproofing. I’m sure glad I did. The daily explanation from the foreman, to me, as a homeowner, was very detailed and precise. The employees’ workmanship was of superior standard, very thorough, and well as sensitive to existing property. From covering existing basement material to the care of the outdoor landscaping, the employees of Ohio State Waterproofing were excellent. I would no hesitate on e bit to recommend them to family members, friends, or whoever would inquire.

Again, a job well done. I am sure glad that I selected Ohio State Waterproofing!

Sincerely,
M. O

www.OhioStateWaterproofing.com
800-800-9818