Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ohio State Waterproofing Customer Thank You Letter

To Whom It May Concern:

Ohio State Waterproofing began waterproofing my basement this week and are expected to finish today. I have been very impressed with the crew doing this job. They have worked quietly, efficiently and tirelessly. I wasn’t real sure what to expect once the work began, but have been pleasantly surprised. The workmen have been very neat, keeping the dust and dirt to a minimum. They also took great care of the landscaping I want to keep.

The foreman has kept me informed every step of the way and encouraged me to ask questions. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the job being done and will recommend Ohio State Waterproofing to family and friends.

Sincerely,

J.D.

www.OhioStateWaterproofing.com
800-800-9818