Friday, May 20, 2011

Ohio State Waterproofing Customer Thank You Letter

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to recommend you installation and service. The foreman and crew were very courteous and professional in every way possible in explaining and reviewing the entire system step by step to me. Also extraordinarily helpful in putting appliances back in place, that I could not have handled myself.

The job was performed to my expectation of having a dry and healthy basement, and would recommend Ohio State Waterproofing to neighbors and friends.

In summary, I think the foreman and crew did an excellent job of waterproofing my basement and cleaning up after the job was completed.

P.S. Please think of the crew that is using their self man power and not machinery to dig. They deserve you, the company, to take care of them financially.

Sincerely,
M. C.

www.OhioStateWaterproofing.com
800-800-9818