Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ohio State Waterproofing Customer Thank You Letter

To Whom It May Concern:

My “Multi-step” waterproofing system was completed today. My overall experience, thus far, with your company, with the quality of work performed, as well as with the employees, has been a very positive one.

The job was started yesterday. The men arrived on time; the foreman reviewed the procedure with us; the put a protective covering on our floor and over all of my items in the basement, then went about their work in a professional manner.

The job was completed on schedule. The foreman explained the do’s and dont’s ‘ with us, answering all of our questions and/or concerns; the men cleaned up.

Obviously, I have not had the chance to evaluate the system itself, however, at this point, I am very pleased with your company, the foreman, and his crew, and would have no problem recommending Ohio State Waterproofing to my friends and family.

Sincerely,
D.R.

www.OhioStateWaterproofing.com
800-800-9818