Monday, June 6, 2011

Ohio State Waterproofing Customer Thank You Letter

To Whom It May Concern:

The purpose of this letter is to inform you of my experiences with your company. Work on my house was completed in various stages beginning in early February and ending on April 21, 2011.

From the first time that I had contact with your company, I felt that my home would be in good hands. Everyone that I spoke with in the office, from my initial call to the follow up calls once the work was completed, treated me with respect and professionalism. Richard took much time explaining my options to me and giving me advice on the best option for my home. I chose the Multi-Step System and I am very happy with that decision. The gentleman who came out to install the EZ Breath ventilation system did a very thorough, yet efficient job of installing the equipment, as well as explaining how ot use the equipment.

Chester was the foreman of the crew who worked on my home beginning April 18th and ending on April 21st. My first impression of Chester was not only how professional he was, but also how knowledgeable he was. He was able to provide me with much needed advice on how to get my yard to drain properly, which is a huge problem right now. In addition, Chester was very organized and made sure that his crew worked efficiently. I was amazed by how much work they were able to accomplish in such a short period of time and also how quietly they worked. When the job was finished, he and his crew took extra time and care to make sure that they cleaned up properly. I think they actually left my basement cleaner than it was before they started!

I will say that your fees are not the cheapest around, BUT I will also say that the quality of work that your company provides makes it well worth the money. Having a clean, dry basement is essential to the well being of a house and it is important that basement waterproofing be done correctly. Based on my experience, I will recommend your company to anyone who tells me that they needed their basement waterproofed.

Sincerely,
Jan N.

www.OhioStateWaterproofing.com
800-800-9818